The general rules are:
- If the product is in stock, customer pays100% of its price.
- If the product is custom-built: the prepayment is 50% of its price (costs of materials, tools, time allocation), and the remaining 50% of the price is paid before the product delivery.
- After the product is ready, we notify you, send a photo of the finished product and issue an invoice for the remaining sum of money.
- The order is handed over to the transport company after 100% payment.
You can choose one of the following ways to pay for your order:
The way of payments for legal entities
- To receive an invoice, specify the payment information when placing the order or send this information to the consultant, specifying the order number.
- Specify in the comments to the order whether the invoice should indicate VAT separately from the stated value of the goods. The total sum of the order will remain unchanged.
- You will receive the invoice by e-mail specified when placing the order within 2 hours after confirmation of the order by the consultant.
- The original invoice will be mailed to you.
After the product is ready, we notify you about it, send a photo of the finished product and issue an invoice for the remaining sum of money. The order is handed over to the transport company after 100% payment. Delivery is carried out by transport companies “Business lines” or “PEK” and is paid separately. You can calculate the approximate cost of delivery using a calculator of the transport company.
- We draw your attention to the fact that the city of departure is Tambov.
- Delivery and assembly throughout Tambov is free of charge.
DELIVERY TO REGIONS
We deliver orders to all regions of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
GOODS RECEIVING PROCEDURE
- A representative of the transport company will contact you an hour before the delivery to confirm the exact delivery time.
- The delivery is implemented at the time that has been agreed with you. The goods are delivered to the person specified in the order or to another person, by proxy.
- Please check the quantity of the goods indicated in the order form with the quantity of the goods delivered, and also inspect all packages for external damage. The delivery crew must open all damaged packages in your presence and also show you glass doors and mirrors.
- If any of the goods is missing or damaged, indicate this in the copy of the delivery order form provided by the crew. Please contact us immediately to settle the situation.
- We ask you to pay attention to the following: if it is impossible to lift the load due to the inconsistency of the dimensions of the goods to stairways, lack of lighting in the entrances (at night), lack of access roads for the truck (spontaneous parking, parking lots, trees, arches, construction sites and etc.), the delivery service gives the order from the shortest access road. The delivery service does not crane-lift the load through the balcony openings.